Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lindsi Dawn Mc Kenzie

2008 Croatia is coming soon

Only 4 short days, then finally the long awaited day is here. At 7.35 clock begins my journey. At the train station in Winterthur on track 5 goes my train. He will bring me up to Romanshorn, from there I will take the ship up to Friedrichshafen. In Friedrichshafen, a taxi will be waiting for me and to the airport. At the airport I will sizten the plane, which will take me to split. Again there is a taxi waiting for me, which to me port will bring, and there, right there I finally got my berth on the Bavaria belong 49th At this moment I have almost a year gewartet.Natürlich the suitcase is packed already. Passports, changed money, socks, pants, sweaters, T-shirts, shorts, pants, shoes, drawing books, pencils, ne hat, a hat ,...., and a camera to bring you the whole trip later with photos of . show We will spend several days on the lake. Hopefully we have good weather.
remains to say is: Mast and sheet break:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment