Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can You Masterbate With Tissues?

As of now ....

passes it to the jacket, only a construction site: the roving is spun since last night until the last Fitzelchen and twisted. The last Stang

Source: Süddeutsche roving dyed, spun and twisted to his own idea

just dried in the sun and then it goes to the sleeve. Overall, I'm
verspindelt 681 g Süddeutsche tops and the running length of the twisted yarn is about 460m/100g Size.
And the continued knitting I am so happy, even if it is just plain right. The wool knits that is really great ... I would prefer to have the next portion in the paint pot * throw * laughing ....





PS: Now I had to look up times but even when I started spinning this: that the bill is for the tops of 25 October 2010; factored in dyeing and drying time, I probably sometime in November began with the spindles (and incidentally a thing or crocheted).

0 comments:

Post a Comment