Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Rc Helicopter Circle Without Spinning

The Case: Episode 2

An Italian motorcyclist something German language, was with Almbauer and even an Italian bottom. From above, meanwhile Beiker gaped from their red-black or black and blue Goretex bubbles. The time to Einteffen of Servizi di soccorso had to be bridged and I needed to protect my material really bullet-proof theory, which is why I am here lying around. So let's ask upward, whether one speaks German. Logical - all look like the. Shock! Yikes, it speaks!

Yes guys, is not here in the theater here makes with the audience! Well, one was nevertheless able to communicate. Which I said, where was the Tarusa the clippers and when it was still operating, he would sometimes overdo a gigabyte. Thanks to the Lord, I have now seen what I wanted to - recordings have become something. Just how broken is the Buell on the left side, I do not know.

quite different than those in the grip of a major corporation located ADAC Ladies in Milan was the performance of the guys from the rescue, here far more settlements after 30min Vito showed up with their spaceship. They knew their jobs, were well equipped and not degraded by "Information Systems" stooges of foreign hands SQL Fummler. In winter, they seemed skiers bones, they hold between them bruised ankle in the summer and Knickebockerkameraden motorcyclists are collected, which are no longer within the lane markings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment