Sunday, May 27, 2007

Strep Throat With Swollen Gums

The Case: Episode 5

where we had a doctor who spoke a little German, fortunately, very restrained - almost cool - and was probably descended from the Persian or Arab culture. Let's call him Houdini. He

, three sisters from all over the world and the caretaker were in the semi-dark around me and knocked all times. Because only when tapped onto left leg the smile faded from my face (my face, I could scream!), it was clear that, having trousers and boots down. I made with the fingers as a sign that they should cut everything after the "snap a pair of scissors, which was indignantly rejected. bomb-proof, and the left boot was still sitting -

four Velcro and two zippers open. As you drag, I could feel the broken bone pieces apart and set back the hectic scissor movements. NO!

turning but also did not work. The foot shot with you. So the sister slipped her small Thai hands in the boot and levered out the foot.

It also refused to cut his pants. Probably not a bolt cutter was at hand. My old part! has protected me already 12 years, consists really thick leather mammoth or so, once was black, but in places where lots of sun and little leather fat got there, it's more gray. They did with their protectors a wide hip, knee, hard shells of the Enduro range and big fat Greaves times were adapted and sutured. The thing with the large stable Daytonas saved me quite safely from serious knee joint injuries and foot.

Merkt's you, never without leather trousers and a back protector!

While I was in gratitude melted away from my ugly pants, she was already down.

Now the photos. The older gray coat with the large black-rimmed Kulleraugenbrille lived well below the X-ray Empire. So it was no longer the caretaker. He pushed me into his laboratory and said the bumping, straightening, Plattenhinlegen, germ cells covering and switch bodies only, "oh, oh!" - No other word. Extremely slow, deliberate movements with remarkable long observance of sequences. I believe that no one is allowed inside - only he can operate the equipment, he also makes himself clean, she waits, and if he sometimes bring his mother flowers need no one breaks the bone.

Back in the treatment room Houdini and I saw the X-ray recordings. "Operation!" he said. As a layman I would have said. "Where?" he asked. I do. "Matter". He: "Then better ADAC in Germany." All right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment