Friday, January 21, 2011

Best Brand Remote Car Starters

.... On the fly

After daughter has chosen a few days ago, a green ski jacket, should a new, matching cap ago. I had already been hoping that for once I could treat yourself to a Knäuelchen Noro. In the great city we went to a wool shop and stood in front of the shelf of the said wool manufacturer. From the gorgeous Noro-staining daughter was impressed. But how reasonable the youth is so little daughter said with a glance at the price tag (at least in 18, Ungrad Euronen): "No, Mama, ne soooo expensive wool hat I do not want." After we both had then touches the yarn, we came to the conclusion that I could probably manage on a roving a similarly beautiful coloring. And anyway, is my hand-spun yarn with silk softer eh .... So with nothing
Noro - instead I was looking forward to dying's what I am not come to this day.
And today was again real cap Weather ... and daughter had cold ears. Tsss is, indeed not at all. After a dive in the wool baskets came a colorful strand Schoppelwolle and daughter came to light, the spontaneous commitment: "I want as the cap, but quite simply and without a bobble."

was just finished and found them to be good:

Source: own idea

This is not so bad, the Mützenstrickerei .... I could easily become a repeat offender.


0 comments:

Post a Comment