Sunday, January 16, 2011

Spa Games Icluding Wax

never yet ... Real

my socks are felted in the washing machine ... but at some point is always the first time, right?
My husband had picked out of my storage box recently socks.
Our socks I wash all at 40 ° C and so far all the dryers have survived - some couples are guaranteed for 10 years old and are regularly worn (and washed * lol *). And then it happened: Even when I found these socks after the first wash fetched from the machine, the socks felt kind of funny and slightly felted. As a precaution I had them on a leash when dried and putting it away I'm still all not that bad, the socks are still easy to carry. Yesterday
then the second wash - at lower washing temperatures, of course I have not thought of - as it is 40 degrees. That does not seem like the socks, this time they are after drying significantly felted * grumble * .... and I once looked up, which was the wool. If yes, thanks to a knitting blog is no problem. Well, what can I say: it's a shame about the socks, but this week I seem to have spared yet another annoyance: the wool I had last year at this Time for Norma bought deals are repeated regularly always be beautiful: and a few days ago I had after looking at the care instructions (30 °, no dryer), two packages put back into the shelf. In the future I will probably look more closely ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment