Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cheats For Idrag On Ipod

Tick ....

I have my sweater yesterday ....
Source: pattern of drops -Inspiration - Design your own idea

is The handgespindelte entangled yarn just as I have wished for: a grip, a bit tough - just absolutely fit jean.
The running length of the first ball of times I measured: 830 g to 170 m spread - that is slightly thinner than sock yarn, but knitting and somehow fluffy with NS 3 very well.

like the Drops jacket very much, but in the pattern are no cm-information that I could assign my dress size. So a suitable (purchased) from my cardigan Wardrobe as a "yardstick" serve and I hope that if the result at the end and the model as closely as possible.
And since I'm not sure if my wool enough, or re-dyeing and weaving is necessary, I have the jacket as a precaution even begun in the middle of the back. It will be fascinating.



0 comments:

Post a Comment