Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Guinea Pig How To Make A Cuddle Cup

The black cloak ...

dearly wished a small colorful companion, the daughter wanted to (once again) what Simple and I wanted a knitted object that has the great color during the Magic won dégradé really is pretty will.
at the end and everyone was happy:

Source: Saroyan by Liz Abinante (raverlry)

Source: Saroyan by Liz Abinante (raverlry)

Source: Saroyan Liz Abinante (raverlry)

Well, little daughter wanted a little more "hand-made hand" turn, was not a problem, and the neck warmer was carried out immediately with the cloak.

entanglement I have nearly 100 g I won dégradé Magic of Lang in the color 85.0025 - which went really like butter on my 4.5, he needles ....

What I do not so well liked was the mesh development with the decreases in the shawl that fitted to the optical gain and did not unsatisfactory to me. So I simply put the decreases directly in front of the border neighborhood of k2tog and ssk was - now it fits.



0 comments:

Post a Comment