Thursday, June 7, 2007

Can Grecian Formula Be Used By Women

Episode 9: Episode 8

sideways and embark into the guard rail was in any Time better than the front, because it protects the fork and the flight was not quite ready. Finally, it went steeply downhill past the guardrail. Previously away when a guard rail threatened would be the stupidest could do what one man. It has been more than a motorcycle driver in simply cut when he was thrown to the plank feet.

cool So, now quickly to lift legs, I was not. On impact was the left leg that is still between plank and frame and was thereby crushed rather, the kinetic energy pulled me at the same time further to the left of the plank, and following a route I dislocated what I perceived consciously, down the steep embankment. It also dusted powerful.

It was probably not very smart of me to immediately begin again with the rise, because in the beginning you feel no pain. Only when the slope scrambling not quite successful, I noticed that the left foot was hanging useless at his pants.

So we are back to Episode 1

What was now with the photos that someone had shot with my camera and I now I looked at the bedside? One showed two fingers of nice photographers who put the brakes without any effort on the throttle. Evidence of the existence of the typical hot-Buell-Bremse's syndrome, which have already experienced so many. It may take 15 minutes to back pressure can be built.

On the other picture was the visible skid marks, which showed that on a long straight line speed was only reduced (amazing how little retards) and was beaten at the last moment to remain locked in the rear of the hook curve. I was rather proud of myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment