Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pathophysiology Of Uterine Polyps

Episode 11: Episode 10

The day of the event is over. It gets dark about Cortina d'Ampezzo. The first night with a broken leg. Next bed watching shows.

A short telephone call or consolation to the loved ones and again found that a cell phone battery is always running low when it is needed urgently, and no loading facility in the vicinity. In view of the still forthcoming calls, it was: Make it short! The leg hurts like hell

and cooked in front of him. So is

hospital. On the occasion of my birth and then as a five-year-old with a hernia for the last time I've been in the hospital. Except for dental visits were limited medical appointments again picking up prescriptions for malaria prophylaxis and yellow fever vaccination - in Sanitaswesen I'm so absolute greenhorn. That will change in the coming weeks.

Oh, and am now the second time in Cortina. In the first entry I was also constantly outpaced other bikes, whatever else happens very rarely. Why? Between Falzarego and Pocol a not short or light type of Ă–siland stood next to his airless LC8 ran and waved me. I think, of course, because I had this tire stoppers. Because there were tubular, however, where the flick does not work, he just jumped on it back and said, "Next station in Cortina. I'm too soft-hearted. A S1-seater would now point lead. Then the guy also had physical contact phobia and would not really hold on to me, so it was a horror. Jelly transport with fear of loss. And the worst: Only when he dismounted, I saw that he had not folded down the rest. Therefore, this Rumgeeiere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment